To direct and coordinate departmental activities either personally or through subordinates for the Food & Beverage department. Responsible for establishing budget revenue and profitability objectives, and for meeting financial goals through revenue generation and cost control tactics. Responsible for ensuring an exceptionally high level of guest service and superior quality of product for all venues at all properties.
· Responsible for all activities of the Food and Beverage department.
• Responsible for monitoring individual venue performance, providing direction as needed to ensure all venues meet/exceed revenue and profitability expectations.
• Responsible for the development of the annual budget and ongoing weekly and monthly forecasting revenues, labor and EBITDA with the F&B management team.
• Monitor inventories and cost percentages of food, beverage, goods, supplies, and equipment.
• Monitor product quality and timeliness of production.
• Responsible for overseeing menu planning and development and implementation thereof.
• Oversee testing of new products and recipes as trends and business levels dictate.
• Responsible to establish all food specifications.
• Monitors and ensures all FDA guidelines are met.
• Responsible for ensuring quality programs are developed to achieve professional and personal career growth and development of all F&B management team members.
• Responsible with F&B management team to develop programs to obtain and maintain less than industry average turnover.
• Responsible in creating a hospitality-centric service focus that ensures guest satisfaction and champions guest-driven team members.
• Responsible for ensuring and holding Food and Beverage management accountable for the various menu offerings in regards to creative and 12 Tribes standards for quality.
• In conjunction with Human Resources develop and maintain an equable Bonus structure for the team based on Venue performance.
• Work with venue managers and marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans that succeeds in driving revenues.
• Available and willing to work any changes in hours deemed necessary for business levels which includes and are not limited to weekends and holidays.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular good attendance record.
• Responsible for holding F&B management team accountable to achieve the highest possible standards of guest satisfaction and Team Member relations are maintained and carried out in a fair and equitable manner conducive to that goal.
• Responsible for a clean and safe environment by holding F&B management accountable for developing and monitoring cleaning schedules.
• Responsible for the enforcement of basic sanitation practices, HACCP standards and procedures in all respective areas.
· Annually reviews organizational structure and Team Member's job descriptions to ensure they match job functions, and submit recommendations to the appropriate channels.
· Responsible for the proper hiring, training as well as evaluates, coaches and council F&B management team.
• Responsible for ensuring that the F&B management team reviews team member's schedules are reviewed in an accurate, fair and timely manner.
• Hold weekly Food and Beverage management staff meeting. Attend all other required meetings whenever possible.
• Responsible for holding F&B management team for the ongoing development of Team Members in regard to exceptional service, and public relation skills with our guests.
• This job announcement is not a complete list of duties for this position. You may be instructed by management to perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
• 7 years directly related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least 7 years of Food & Beverage management experience in a single property with multiple units including a banquet facility or managing a non-franchise multiple locations at one time with revenues in excess of $6 million.
• Experience in liquor, beer, and wine management controls.
• Fine dining venue experience.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs and other computer software.
• Skill in effectively communicating information through verbal and written correspondence to Team Members, Managers, and Guests including the ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals.
• Ability to cross communicate (orally and written) with all departments and at all levels.
• Knowledge of POS and inventory systems and procedures.
• Ability to write procedures, prepare complex reports, correspondence, charts, layouts, forms, memoranda and other information and instructions.
• Ability to analyze and solve complex management and administrative problems (Critical Thinking).
• Ability to maintain effective working relationship with department heads, peers, guests and public officials.
• Skill in solving practical problems and dealing with situations in relation to Guests and Team Members under pressure conditions.
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to calculate and monitor cost of goods.
• Ability to read and analyze spread sheets, reports, financial statements and food specifications.
• Skills in assessing operations, programs, staffing levels and physical needs.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Tribal Gaming License.
• Valid driver's license (Must be in possession while operating a Tribal Vehicle).
• Washington State health card. – By date of Hire.
• Hepatitis "A" vaccination – By date of Hire.
• SERVSAFE certified preferred. 90 days from date of employment or 1st class offered.
• MAST (Washington State Liquor Control Board Permit) – 90 days from date of employment or 1st class offered.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
• Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
• Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.