Responsible for keeping the gaming facilities clean, safe and aesthetically appealing. Performs routine cleaning assignments, completes assigned maintenance requests and work orders, assists with routine maintenance and preventive maintenance tasks as assigned; assists with the department operations in a customer service friendly, efficient and profitable manner that promotes superior staff, customer and vendor relations.
• Keeps the buildings and property clean using basic cleaning tools and equipment;
• Provide safe conditions for the buildings and property by applying best management practices applicable to safety;
• Performs routine and preventative maintenance duties as assigned, including cleaning and maintaining pools, saunas, whirlpools, stage and lighting equipment, kitchen and restaurant equipment, and conference room equipment;
• Provides proper care and repair of maintenance equipment;
• Keep supply inventory accurate and updated;
• Performs landscaping duties and other assigned outdoor tasks;
• May be required to perform biohazard and HAZMAT cleanups;
• Performs work duties in a professional manner while interacting with coworker and customers; and
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred;
• Must have knowledge of various hand and power tools and be able to safely operate those tools;
• Ability to operate cleaning equipment;
• Knowledge in using cleaning solutions and repairing equipment required;
• Knowledge of applicable safe practices, including PPE, MSDS, Slips and falls, etc.
• Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divides.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Tribal Gaming License throughout employment.
• Manual and finger dexterity as required to perform daily job duties.
• Ability to frequently sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to frequently walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to frequently bend, squat and/or reach.
• Occasionally works near or around electricity.
• Occasionally works near or around mechanical moving parts.
• Occasionally exposed to vibration.
• Frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
• Frequently exposed to a high level of noise in the work environment.
• Frequently exposed to tobacco smoke.
• Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
• Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions, including variations in temperature and precipitation
These requirements need to be met to represent knowledge, skill and/or ability to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Drug test required in accordance with CTFC policy. CTFC is an Indian preference employer.